Specialized Uropathology Care
Helping Deliver Better Medicine, Faster
A unique service
CBLPath’s Department of Uropathology combines the performance of an academic institution with the service of a local facility to help you deliver definitive diagnoses, ensure prompt treatment decisions and provide superior patient care.
The cornerstone is our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained uropathologists from renowned institutions who are excited about technology and innovation and its promise of helping patients.
Our uropathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics and prompt, clear reports.
As a CBLPath uropathology client, you benefit from the most comprehensive anatomic and molecular pathology services and expertise available. We provide:
• Second opinions and call-backs for significant or unusual findings facilitated through direct access to board-certified genitourinary pathologists
• Comprehensive test menu with all tests required to render a diagnosis including special stains and IHC testing including cytokeratin 34BE12, P504S, p63, ProstaComp™ prognostic prostate cancer panel, USA Cytology®, and molecular testing including Bladder Cancer FISH testing and PCA3
• Quick results to render a diagnosis with 48-hour turnaround time
• Complete kits and clear reports with photomicrographs and body-site mapping
• Reduced data entry time and potential for errors by interfacing with a variety of EMR and PMS tools through the My.CBLPath.com web portal
• More of your patients covered through our extensive list of managed care contracts
• Coordination of your specimens by our centralized, lab-based Client Services Team