Specialized General Pathology Care
Helping Deliver Better Medicine, Faster
A unique service
CBLPath’s Department of General Surgical Pathology combines the performance of an academic institution with the service of a local facility to help you deliver definitive diagnoses, ensure rapid treatment decisions and provide superior patient care.
The cornerstone is our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained General Surgical Pathologist from renowned institutions who are excited about technology and innovation and its promise of helping patients.
Our pathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics and fast, clear reports.
As a CBLPath General Surgical Pathology client, you benefit from the most comprehensive molecular and anatomic pathology service and expertise available. We provide:
• Second opinions and call-backs for significant or unusual findings
• Intradepartmental consensus conferences on all suspicious and malignant cases
• Comprehensive test menu of all tests necessary to render a definitive diagnosis, including differential immunohistochemical analysis, PCR testing and FISH analysis
• Clear, full-color reports including photomicrographs , as well as College of American Pathologist (CAP) approved synoptic reporting on tumoral specimens, as appropriate (helping to guide the therapeutic decision-making process)
• Reduced data entry time and potential for errors by interfacing with a variety of EMR and PMS tools through the My.CBLPath.com web portal
• More of your patients covered through our extensive list of managed care contracts
• Coordination of your specimens by our centralized, lab-based Client Service Team