Specialized Dermatopathology Care
Helping Deliver Better Medicine, Faster
A unique service
CBLPath’s Department of Dermatopathology combines the performance of an academic institution with the service of a local facility to help you deliver definitive diagnoses, ensure prompt treatment decisions and provide superior patient care.
The cornerstone is our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained dermatopathologists from renowned institutions who are excited about technology and innovation and its promise of helping patients.
Our dermatopathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics and prompt, clear reports.
As a CBLPath dermatopathology client, you benefit from the most comprehensive molecular and anatomic pathology services and expertise available. We provide:
• Second opinions and call-backs for significant or unusual findings
• Intradepartmental consensus conferences on all suspicious and malignant cases
• Comprehensive test menu of all tests necessary to render a definitive diagnosis, including molecular testing such as BRAF mutation analysis for melanoma and Melanocytic Differentiation FISH testing
• Clear, full-color reports including photomicrographs as well as Clark’s and Breslow’s stage for malignant melanoma
• Reduced data entry time and potential for errors by interfacing with a variety of EMR and PMS tools through the My.CBLPath.com web portal
• More of your patients covered through our extensive list of managed care contracts
• Coordination of your specimens by our centralized, lab-based Client Services Team